Rip 3D Blu-rays to Plex Server for playback with 5.1 channel on TV via Raspberry Pi -Plex Movie Streaming

Rip 3D Blu-rays to Plex Server for playback with 5.1 channel on TV via Raspberry Pi

Are you busy to search for the best way to backup 3D blu-ray movies to Plex Server? This guide introduces the 3D Blu-ray to Plex ripping workflow for watching on TV through Raspberry Pi. 
3D effect is destined to give audiences a fantastic and lifelike visual experience. Since 3D Blu-ray come into being, the owners are enabled to watch 3D movies at home instead of going to cinema. Now I’ve already been playing with converting 3D Blu-rays – which I own – to h.264 top bottom mp4 files that I can play from my Plex server. I have a Raspberry Pi running the RasPlex distro that connects my tv to the server. I would like to play the full quality 1080p 5.1 files as well as the 3D movies there. I could not find a way to do it with handbrake and makeMKV. 
 

Backing up 3D Blu-ray movies will be a nice choice as Plex Server can give you a robust storage solution. Here offers a brief instruction to reach the goal. 

After widely Internet search for ripping 3D blu rays for playback on my passive 3d tv, I foundPavtube BDMagic for Mac which was recommended on a forum and I tried out the trial. It works perfectly by giving us the ability to store our purchased physical 2D/3D Blu-ray and standard DVD discs to 3D Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph video for playback on 3D TV or 3D players. 
Well I started ripping my 3D blu ray collection so I’ve successfully ripped Avatar, The Avengers and Jurassic Park and several other 2D blu ray discs such as Zombieland, The Guardian and The Amazing Spiderman, saving time looking for them from the cardboard. If you are working on Windows PC, please get Pavtube BDMagic

Here is the step-by-step guide on ripping, converting 3D Blu-ray to Plex Server. 

Step 1: Load Blu-ray movies Insert your Blu-ray disc into your BD drive, run the Blu-ray Ripper for Plex and click disc icon to load Blu-ray movies. 
 

Step 2: Choose output format Click the "Format" option, and select "3D Video > MP4 Top-Bottom 3D Video (*.mp4)" for playback. 
 

Tip: To keep 5.1 audio when ripping 3D Blu-ray, click “Settings” to go to “Profile Settings” screen and adjust “Channels” under “Audio” option. Set channels to “5.1 Channels” and click “OK”. And then you’ll get 5.1 surround sound after conversion. 

Step 3: Start 3D Blu-ray to Plex Server ripping 

Click the "Convert" button under the preview window, and the Blu-ray ripper will start the conversion from 3D Blu-ray movies to Top-Bottom 3D MP4 for Plex Server. 

After conversion, you can store 3D Blu-ray movies on Plex Server and stream through my Raspberry Pi onto my 3D TV. I also stream them from my plex server using the plex apps on my mobile devices. The server transcodes them from playback on those devices. 

In addditon, copying Blu-ray/DVD to WD My Cloudrip DVD to a Laptop with Projector, and enable 2D/3D Blu-Ray and DVD Playback in XBMC are not so difficult as you think. 



More 

Free Guide to directly copy your Game of Thrones Blu-ray on El Capitan 
Rip DVD to Apple TV 4 via Plex via Mac OS X El Capitan 
Rip/Stream Harry Potter-Complete DVD movies to Apple TV via iTunes 
How to Convert MP4 to Play on iPhone (iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus included)? 
Get Gone Girl Blu-ray to store in Plex for playback on Apple TV 
Convert/Shrink Blu-ray to PS3 with top PS3 Blu-ray ripper 
convert Blu-ray/DVD ISO to HDTV 
Rip Blu-ray to SD card on Oculus Cinema use Smartphone and Gear VR 

Src 
Rip 3D Blu-rays to Plex Server for playback with 5.1 channel on TV via Raspberry Pi 

No comments:

Post a Comment